.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Michigan\'s Motorcycle Helmet Law

This past summer, a close friend of mine in my graduating class from Northville uplifted School was involved in an accident when her car collided with a motorcyclist. The biker, who had not worn a helmet, mistakenly turned into on redress traffic. The impact threw him from his bicycle and killed him like a shot. word of honor of this tragedy spread cursorily throughout our town, causing an upheaval of discussion about the young repeal of Michigans motorcycle helmet police force. I sympathized with my friend, easily imagining myself in her situation. unaccompanied a few months from first-class honours degree college, all of my future plans would immediately cease if faced with such(prenominal) a traumatic event.\nOn top of completely confuse my next steps in life, how could I handle the dark-skinned reality that I held incomplete responsibility for someones death? condescension knowing it was a tragical accident, every human cosmos could not help provided feel guilt. I matt-up terrible for my friend, and at the alike time I considered the aroused toll this tragedy essential have taken on the motorcyclists family and friends as well. Questioning the conclude behind this vernal lawfulness, I felt obligated to seek its motives and intentions. The arguments supporting the repeal of Michigans motorcycle helmet law focus on extending personal freedom to allow decisions affecting ones own safe while driving. This repeal moldiness be nullified because, disrespect intentions to promote personal freedom, the new law actually infringes on the individual liberties of other drivers and taxpayers. The law unjustly raises taxes and creates an emotional freight for innocent citizens, violating their inalienable rights set forth in the resolving of Independence.\nEconomic costs bidding a crucial employment in the debate oer the necessity of a commonplace helmet law. The repeal of Michigans motorcycle helmet law will undoubtedly development tourism revenue for the state. Considering the real meager status of Michigans economy, any possible additional bu...

No comments:

Post a Comment